Naturopaths recognize you are unique
and as such your health and wellbeing requires an individualized approach. From assessment to lab testing to personalized Comprehensive Health Plans, my goal is to provide relief while addressing the root cause of your health concerns.
Naturopathic Medicine working under the paradigm of treating the whole person is equipped to offer solutions for many of today’s health concerns!
Here’s a list of conditions treated through naturopathic medicine by Dr. Negin, ND:
- Women’s health (fertility, pregnancy, hormonal imbalance, PMS, menopausal symptoms)
- Stress management (anxiety, fatigue, restless sleep, lowered resistance to illness)
- Digestive concerns (IBS, indigestion, ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s, GERD, gas & bloating)
- Cardiovascular Health (metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure & cholesterol, poor circulation)
- Immune-system Disorders (allergies, eczema/psoriasis, celiac, SLE, rheumatoid arthritis)
- Weight Concerns (Central obesity, fatigue, insulin insensitivity/diabetes, chronic inflammation)
- Pain Management (fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, headache, gout)