You are unique and as such your health and wellbeing requires an individualized approach. A Naturopath recognizes that, and from assessment to lab testing to personalized Comprehensive Health Plans, my goal is to provide relief and address the root cause of your health concerns.
Naturopathic Medicine working under the paradigm of treating the whole person is equipped to offer solutions for many of today’s health concerns!
Come in for a 15 minute complementary consult to find out how Dr. Negin, ND will help address your health concerns.
Here’s a list of conditions treated through naturopathic medicine by Dr. Negin, ND:
- Women’s health (fertility, pregnancy, hormonal imbalance, PMS, menopausal symptoms)
- Stress management (anxiety, fatigue, restless sleep, lowered resistance to illness)
- Digestive concerns (IBS, indigestion, ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s, GERD, gas & bloating)
- Cardiovascular Health (metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure & cholesterol, poor circulation)
- Immune-system Disorders (allergies, eczema/psoriasis, celiac, SLE, rheumatoid arthritis)
- Weight Concerns (Central obesity, fatigue, insulin insensitivity/diabetes, chronic inflammation)
- Pain Management (fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, headache, gout)
Now, you must be wondering, what Is Total Health? Or this new fad of “holistic” health?
Here’s a short story to explain it:
Your health and general state of well-being is no different from that of a river. Just as a river flows with ease at its source, flowing unimpeded, sparkling in the sunlight, so too, we were once -in our totality of health- moving through life with ease and without inhibition. And just the same way that a river may come upon boulders and rocks that may divert it’s flow, or be exposed to the sun such that it dries up the river turning its clarity to mud, so too our bodies go through life facing similar inevitable challenges brought on by our environment and/or our own general constitution.
What is incredible however is that our bodies are capable of returning back to their source given the right support. Our bodies have an inherent ability to establish, maintain and restore health. This healing process which is ordered and intelligent can be facilitated once obstacles to health and recovery are identified and removed and treatment is directed at the root cause of illness.
This forms the basis of Naturopathic philosophy and its approach to healing.
Naturopathic Medicine is a system of primary care that takes into consideration all aspects of an individual (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual). My goal will be to decipher (as a medical detective) the root cause of your health concerns -rather than simply masking the symptoms of disease (…more on suppression).
Yours in Health,